When you take a jelly bean, examine the color, listen, and offer a short prayer.
- Pink: Where has the Spirit been moving? Do you sense any prompting?
- Red: What are you avoiding? Where do you need support?
- Orange: Name a blessing. Express gratitude.
- Yellow: What have you lost? What hurts? Cry out.
- Green: Where is there new life? What needs redemption or resurrection?
- Purple: Reflect on the life & teachings of Jesus. Where should you follow?
- Black: Memento Mori. Consider your death.
- White: Where do you sense peace? Where can you help make peace?
I invented this prayer yesterday during our now-annual Good Friday bonfire service. Thanks to my spouse for helping with the colors.
May this be useful to you.