🎲 Enjoyed a game night with some folks from church.
Totally unplanned, but also perfectly appropriate for Mennonites, we ended up mostly playing collaborative games and Dutch Blitz.
- Ghost Fightin’ Treasure Hunters - light game, great with kids, excellent production/pieces/art
- Castle Panic - it’s tower defense: the board game
- Dutch Blitz - a staple among many Mennonite families, hailing from back when regular playing cards were not permitted
- Sushi Go! - I hadn’t played this in many years, but came back from last place 2nd round to win 3rd due to some strategic pudding reserves
- Shipwreck Arcana - I love love love this game for the deductive gameplay, intriguing art, cooperative play, and small game size