Introducing Blog Categories and Specific Feeds!
Good news! Per this announcement, Micro.blog now supports categories, and therefore, so does this blog.
Categories allow you to view or subscribe to a selection of blog posts related to a certain theme. My collections could evolve over time, but you can always see the live list at the top of my archive page. I created the following breakdown, which most of my posts will fit into:
- Anabaptism - Anabatism, Mennonites, and faith from those perspectives (RSS Feed)
- Digital Minimalism - intentionality around use of tech (RSS Feed)
- Games - a broad category for card games, board games, role-playing games, party games, live action games, and video games (RSS Feed)
- Humor - satire, comics, etc. (RSS feed)
- Ideas - food for thought, strategy, politics, philosophy, theology, psychology, etc. (RSS feed)
- Resilience - information/cybersecurity, sustainability, emotional & psychological resilience, posts from my Newsletter/Podcast (RSS feed)
- Review - year-in-review, looks back, but also comments on books, tools, video, music, events, etc. (RSS feed)
- Soccer - maybe I should just make this “sports”, but I really only share about Soccer (core teams: Indy Eleven, US Women’s & Mens’s national teams, Chelsea FC) (RSS feed)